Start here: Getting Started
The Basic Skills
- Judging a Book's Value: Basic rules of thumb for judging new finds.
- How to Classify a Book's Condition: What's the difference between "Very Good" and "Good"?
- Tools of the Trade: From packing tape to rubbing alcohol, a list of all the tools you'll need
- Book Hunting: How to find more books
- Packaging up your Books to win friends and influence buyers (Related: Wrapping your books when you run out of boxes) .
- Ebay or Amazon? That is the question.
- Textbooks and Bookscouter: For unloading recent academic books.
- How to create a stock spreadsheet to help you keep track of what you have, where it is and what it's valued at.